Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who I really am

So for those of you that don't know me, let me introduce myself; I am Mr. Oliver Pickles, aka Ollie.  I'm a 3 1/2 year old Brussels Griffon who lives with my mom, Audra in Chicago, IL.  Overall, I'm a pretty good boy, but because I came from a backyard "breeder", I'm still pretty timid around strangers.  I don't particularly like being outside and big open spaces tend to freak me out.  I'm much happier and relaxed indoors and under things.  I do love to go for rides in the car and stick my head out the window!  I love the wind in my face.  I also love getting a bath and running around like crazy after.  I'm a sucker for anything cheese.  I can hear the drawer in the fridge open for cheese 5 rooms away.  I think it drives my mom crazy, but there's just something about cheese and me.  As my mom would say, I'm a true "velcro" griff, which means I like to be with my mom all the time.  Wherever she goes, I go.  It's that simple really.  If she goes to the kitchen to get a drink, I go with her.  If she takes a shower, I have to be in the bathroom with her.  If she goes to the store, I wait in the window for her.  Yeah, my mom is my best friend and she's pretty cool too.  She always showers me with hugs and kisses and buys the best dog treats.  She lets me sleep in bed with her and lets me lay on the couch with her too.  One day she thought it would be fun to make me my own bed.  Little did she know, Mr Pickles Designs was just beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment